Re: [Phys-l] defn of capacitance

Hi --

Recently I reorganized and greatly expanded my discussion
of the definition of capacitance and the procedures for
calculating capacitance matrices. I decided to give it
its own web page:
http://www.av8n.com/physics/capacitance.htm

Note that formerly this was just a subsection of the page
on solving Laplace's equation numerically using spreadsheets:
http://www.av8n.com/physics/laplace.htm

Keeping these two topics separate seems to be an improvement.
Let me know if there are any questions, suggestions, et cetera.