Re: [Phys-l] Anyone knows of a good test bank?

Yes. Sign up with the University of Texas Homework System. https://hw.utexas.edu/bur/overview.html That will give you access to their bank of questions that they use for the their free homework site. Overall, I really like the questions, although there are some not to my taste. The number of questions is really quite large, so I'm sure that you'll find some that you like.

Marc "Zeke" Kossover

----- Original Message ----
From: smcccd <grigorescuv@smccd.edu>
To: Forum for Physics Educators <phys-l@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, February 6, 2008 12:10:05 PM
Subject: [Phys-l] Anyone knows of a good test bank?

The test banks that I have used in the past were not user friendly and the
problems were just one step, not complicated enough for the level of the
textbook that they claimed that were intended for. I had better luck with
the test bank from The Brownstone Research Group for Halliday and Resnick.
I am using Giancoli and the class is not calculus based. Any
recommendations?
Thank you,
Violeta