[Phys-l] Bichsel -- black body

http://www.physics.umd.edu/lecdem/outreach/QOTW/arch5/q093.htm

http://www.physics.umd.edu/lecdem/services/demos/demosp2/p2-22.htm

Am I wrong? I think it has little to do w/ Wien's law -- such a demo
requires a variable temp. and a dispersion device + detector (eye ina
pinch). Instead it's just shews that a cavity approximates a black
body. Black is a colour?

bc puzzled and couldn't find the reference in the The Physics Teacher
[the second link's references.], which might unpuzzle bc.

http://www.physics.umd.edu/lecdem/services/demos/demosp2/p2-22.htm