Re: [Phys-l] formatting uncertainties

"... (direct recording electronic) voting machines and filled Lewis "octets" in molecules and sending .doc format files and Intelligent Design and shared passwords and various other things you really ought to be avoiding."

Wait a min; you meant Lewis octets are passé?

bc experiences another dissabusement

p.s. and I think I "taught" :
: C : when subbing at N. Salinas HS. Those abused students. Bad bernard.
: