Re: [Phys-l] Rude?

The "overriding" I think is a bug inherent in the Netscape mail app., or is it a feature from my not knowing how to set up its preferences? The "cliché warning" is my failed attempt at humour, evidently.

bc is planing to switch mail apps. as Netscape is no longer supporting it. He'll also switch to Safari for the same reason. He invites suggestions for his mail app. At the moment is considering OS X's "Mail".

p.s. periodically I've reloaded Netscape from "the" CD because it periodically becomes unstable, e.g. shuts down (quits), inter alia. I have concluded there is a bug which eventually causes this and other "weird" behaviour. BTW, I don't get <<, but (a) blue vertical line(s) to indicate quotes, which I'm loath to lose, and am not looking forward to (another cliché)