Re: [Phys-l] citations (Was Re: the role of simulation)

Thaks, Brian. That's the way citations are normally given in the research community.
Regards,
Jack

On Mon, 21 Jan 2008, Brian Blais wrote:

The citation is here:

When learning about the real world is better done virtually: A study
of substituting computer simulations for laboratory equipment
N. D. Finkelstein, W. K. Adams, C. J. Keller, P. B. Kohl, K. K.
Perkins, N. S. Podolefsky, S. Reid, and R. LeMaste
Phys. Rev. ST Phys. Educ. Res. 1, 010103 (2005)

(http://link.aps.org/doi/10.1103/PhysRevSTPER.1.010103)