Re: [Phys-l] "COLD FUSION"

Here is part of a message just received from a "cold fusion" researcher in India. Some of you might be interested in reading from the URL below.

. . . . The report appeared in the 17th Jan issue of Nature
India. I am attaching the URL link of that story below :

www.nature.com/nindia/2008/080117/full/nindia.2008.77.html

I have reason to be satisfied that the stigma of cold fusion has
at last been removed from the Indian scientific scene! We now
have to wait and watch to see what action follows!
Ludwik Kowalski, a retired physicist
5 Horizon Road, apt. 2702, Fort Lee, NJ, 07024, USA
Also an amateur journalist at http://csam.montclair.edu/~kowalski/cf/