Subject: web site
From: "Pat Viele" <ptv1@cornell.edu>
Date: Thu, January 3, 2008 10:34
To: phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu
OPHUN-L@LISTSERV.ONEONTA.EDU

I am posting this to PHYS-L and OPHUN-L. Please excuse double posting.

Cheers,
Pat

Source: Federal Resources for Educational Excellence

*Physics* <http://mw.concord.org/modeler1.3/mirror/physics.html>
provides more than 40 online interactives that demonstrate concepts in
mechanics, fluid mechanics and dynamics, electromagnetism, and quantum
physics. Watch simulations of a pendulum, suspension bridge, charged
particle in a magnetic chamber, hourglass, Archimedes' Principle of
Buoyancy, electrical fields, gears, light-matter interactions, Newton's
Cradle, pulleys, springs, water flow when a dam collapses, and more.
(Concord Consortium, National Science Foundation)

http://mw.concord.org/modeler1.3/mirror/physics.html

--
Patricia T. Viele, Physics & Astronomy Librarian
Edna McConnell Clark Physical Sciences Library