Re: [Phys-l] Prising electrons from the atom

Ahh! But why do you believe that? It's a free country, and anybody can say anything! (But, hint, see Arons, A Guide to Introductory Physics Teaching, Chapter 6, who will tell you how to decide for yoursel and not rely on someone else's possible misunderstandings.
Regards,
Jack