Re: [Phys-l] Mechanical Universe

Dr Richard Olenick of UDallas was associated with that project and could possibly help.

See
http://phys.udallas.edu/
for his contact info.

Dan MacIsaac, Associate Professor of Physics, SUNY-Buffalo State College
222SciBldg BSC, 1300 Elmwood Ave, Buffalo NY 14222 USA 716-878-3802
<macisadl@buffalostate.edu> <http://PhysicsEd.BuffaloState.edu>
Physics Graduate Coordinator & Dept Chair Pro Tem