Re: [Phys-l] Mechanical Universe

Forum for Physics Educators <phys-l@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu> writes:
I show this video series in my physics classes, and enjoy the background
music. I wanted to somehow get this music as a soundtrack or on CD. I
contacted Annnenberg Media, but they knew nothing about the source music
or who composed it. They were of little help and did not direct me to
someone who may be able to assist me. Maybe the sounds were meant only for
the video series and not available anywhere else.

Does anyone know any details about the music for this series and who did
it?

Not sure of the exact music selection, but it is reminescent of music by
Vangelis. His "Heaven and Hell" piece was used in the Cosmos series by
Sagan.

Pete Lohstreter "Happy is he who gets to know
The Hockaday School the reasons for things. "
11600 Welch Rd Virgil (70-19 BCE) Roman poet.
Dallas, TX 75229

214-360-6389

plohstreter@mail.hockaday.org

See what our students are doing......