Re: [Phys-l] Question about Quarks and the Standard Model

At 04:34 PM 12/14/2008, Joel, you wrote:
Paul,

You'll probably hear this from many, but getting a copy of Feynman
would be the best $100 or dollars that a physics teacher could
ever spend on reference materials. IMHO.

Joel

I see that Amazon is offering the three volumes:
new in paperback for $64; or used for $65
I notice that Amazon's other suggestions feature an 11 hour DVD series on
Matrix math, Calculus, physics etc. I suspect that the DVDs might prove
more useful for students, while Feynman is valuable to teachers.

Brian Whatcott Altus OK Eureka!