From: phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu
[mailto:phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu] On Behalf Of Hugh
Haskell
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2008 3:52 PM
To: Forum for Physics Educators
Subject: Re: [Phys-l] Data Analysis Questions

Sounds like your resistors are all from the 1% (gold tolerance band)
stock. I guess that would be the best way to do this exercise. Are
you measuring the resistance with a bridge to get it that accurately?
I don't recall our digital V-A meters giving that precision.

Hugh

Hugh Haskell
<mailto:haskell@ncssm.edu>
<mailto:hhaskell@mindspring.com>

(919) 467-7610

So called "global warming" is just a secret ploy by wacko tree
huggers to make America energy independent, clean our air and water,
improve the fuel efficiency of our vehicles, kick-start 21st-century
industries, and make our cities safer and more livable. Don't let
them get away with it!!
Chip Giller, founder
of Grist.org