Re: [Phys-l] Inertia?

I thought so too, but don't think so, as carts have considerable rolling friction, and even more joined (slinky) I suspect the carts were well pushed together. for shipping. Why didn't they roll forward when the truck stopped? My age is making it so sometimes I give up separating one and try another.

bc probably should copy the clip and step frame to verify.