Re: [Phys-l] STUDY SUGGESTS NO CHILD LAW MAY BE DUMBING DOWN STUDENTS

A later study found any reading was much better than none. My sixth grade teacher called them mush books, because they turned ones brain to mush. I confronted him on this about fifty years later -- He agreed and said he'd long ago stopped.

bc almost 72.