[Phys-l] Solar Wall

Hello.
I'm sending this to a couple of organizations. I don't mean to offend,
but I think it is appropriate for both groups.

My building is getting a solar "wall" placed on our roof. I am lucky
enough to be getting things lined up so that "all" of the data from the
solar wall will be displayed in my physics room (good principal &
contractor).

Do any experts have some ideas regarding things to do with the data? We
can plot data dependent upon a number of things. I am curious about
what you folks have to say.

Thanks for any help you have to offer.

Paul Lulai . . . To wonder is to begin to understand
Physics Instructor
Saint Anthony Village Senior High School, ISD 282
3303 33rd Avenue N.E.
Saint Anthony Village, MN 55418

(w) 612-706-1144
(fax) 612-706-1140