Re: [Phys-l] existence of time

I found "Space and Time in the Modern Universe" Bby davies interesting, and it may address some of your questions.
skip

-----Original Message-----
From: phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu [mailto:phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu] On Behalf Of David Ward
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 11:55 AM
To: phys-l@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu
Subject: [Phys-l] existence of time

Dear Folks:

Does time exist? I am searching for information on the existence of time- I know of "The End of Time" by Julian Barbour, and intend to read it soon...any better sources come to mind? (A brief search through Phys-L archives, Amazon, and my library turned up very little.)

Thanks.

david

David Ward
Professor of Physics