Re: [Phys-l] PER folks and units of g

I don't think Rick's suggestion is a bad one. However, I would like a
special symbol for the free-fall acceleration.

Perhaps using a_g for that would satisfy that criteria allowing me to
use the m/s^2 for that and then when I get to NII, I'd use F_g=m*g where
the units of g are N/kg and therefore be able to follow RT's suggestion
below as well.

Joel Rauber
Department of Physics - SDSU

Joel.Rauber@sdstate.edu