From: phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu [mailto:phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu] On Behalf Of CARABAJAL PEREZ, MARCIAL ROBERTO
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2007 3:46 PM
To: phys-l@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu
Subject: [Phys-l] How to print logarithmic graphics in A4 size ?

Hello:

Please, I need help with this problem. We are plotting two data columns
, and making a graph with x as abscissa and y as ordenate as it is
usual, but we need to print the resultant graph in A4 size logarithmic
paper . We are trying with Excel, but the resolution of the grid is not
sufficient for our purposes and it is very difficult to match the A4
size specifications. Is there any way to print logarithmic sheets like
the classic original library ones ?. Will be necessary to use another
utility ? Thanks very much.

Roberto