Re: [Phys-l] Science Q&A from Yahoo Answers

I hate Yahoo -- so I didn't join. Is that why I couldn't read the answers?

bc, especially Brian's.

Brian Whatcott wrote:

At 10:52 AM 8/14/2007, Tim, you wrote:

A fascinating source of how people think is "Yahoo Answers", where
random people ask for help from other random people. There is a section
for science and a subsection for physics. (Just follow the links from
the yahoo homepage or try

<http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/;_ylt=Aq2JdGkZ9IzWHS3mGuRVKqP4xQt.?link=list&sid=396545211>
for the physics page directly.)

You can easily follow the progression of the semester....
Tim F

This is a dangerous URL for the inverate contributor who perseveres
through the silly, onto the more challenging.
I tried: How many axes can a sphere spinning in space rotate on?

Brian Whatcott Altus OK Eureka!