Re: [Phys-l] Motion in 1D, vectors and vector components

Regarding what a text would look like if elementary mechanics from hight school was assumed, you might want to look at the first volume of the text by Ruth Chabay and Bruce Sherwood.

joe

Joseph J. Bellina, Jr. Ph.D.
Professor of Physics
Saint Mary's College