Re: [Phys-l] explanatory and response variables (was calibration )

Right, Joe. Find out what the student is getting!
Regards,
Jack
On Thu, 9 Aug 2007, Joseph Bellina wrote:

It makes me wonder how many other points of confusion there are for
our students, and how could we identify them ahead of time to create
a better learning experience.

joe

Joseph J. Bellina, Jr. Ph.D.
Professor of Physics