Re: [Phys-l] interaction

On 08/05/2007 09:29 AM, Bob Sciamanda wrote:

Now I find a neat animated illustration of the very
example which I then suggested to you as a clear violation of N3 when
only the mechanical momenta (mv) of the particles are considered.
Please go to:

http://jlnlabs.imars.com/lifters/lorentz/index.htm

What are we supposed to learn from this?

April Fool's day was several months ago.

I quote from the parent page,
http://jlnlabs.imars.com/lifters/

] The finding of Prof.Biefeld and T.T.Brown, which is called the Biefeld-Brown effect, suggests
] the coupling between electricity and gravitation. however this phenomenon can not be
] explained within the framework of the conventional physics. The author attempts to
] explain this phenomenon by introducing a new gravitational field generated by high
] potential electric field inside the atom. Some experimental results conducted to check the
] theoretical explanation are also presented.
]
] To explain the B-B effect, the author proposed two hypothesis, Hypothesis(I) and Hypothesis(2),
] shown as follows:
] Hypothesis(1) : Charged particle under strong electric field generates a new gravitational field Phi_A
] around itself.
] Hypothesis(2) : Additional equivalent mass due to the electric field is canceled by negative mass
] generated by the new gravitational field.

I agree this is a clear violation of N3. It is also a clear violation
of innumerable other laws of physics. What's the point?