Re: [Phys-l] A numerical simulation of orbiting

OPS
1) In reading my own message I noticed two numerical mistakes. The U should have been -2.5*G*m^2/R, (not 1.5). This makes E twice as negative as I wrote before. The system binding energy, the so called "depth of potential well," is two times larger.