Re: [Phys-l] motivation

But there are steps that can be taken. When a student writes
down an answer with no units attached, I tell 'em the next
time they do that, the penalty is 328 million dollars. I
thought of using some Avery label stock to make Mars Climate
Orbiter mission logo stickers to apply to the offending papers,
but I wasn't ornery enough to actually do it....

Good one John, but don't fool yourself you are ornery enough. There must be some other reason you didn't do it. I like the idea and may just be ornery enough to do it myself. Any suggestions on collection?

Cliff Parker