Re: [Phys-l] Muon Catalyzed Fusion

a bit of history?

If I remember correctly - there was a paper on muonic fusion about to be published by some Utah researchers that MIGHT have 'rushed' the Pons & Fleishmann team into announcing their breakthrough.

IIRC that was Steven (Stephen?) Jones at BYU. I want to say he was considering some twist on the original idea, but don't quote me. Ludwik can probably correct all of us...

Stefan Jeglinski