Re: [Phys-l] Cramster.com

What is the law regarding publishing extracts from a solutions manual, certainly copyrighted. -- I don't think it's fair use, but then I have a different definition of fair.

Back in 1956 I wrote a paper for Army ROTC on RADAR during the Battle of Britain and its relationship w/ the Army's war principles (UC, Santa Barbara). A HS friend attending Harvard said he saw it listed available in a Boston paper mill. Paper mills in Medieval Europe?

bc, curious and mystified.

Jack Uretsky wrote:

It's a challenge to a clever lawyer to come up with a theory for a suit by the copyright holder for a share of their income.
Regards,
Jack