Re: [Phys-l] Cramster.com

It's a challenge to a clever lawyer to come up with a theory for a suit by the copyright holder for a share of their income.
Regards,
Jack

On Wed, 14 Nov 2007, kyle forinash wrote:

Hi;

Are any of you familiar with Cramster.com? http://www.cramster.com/

It appears you can buy answers to problems in many text books ... any
opinions on this practice?

kyle