Re: [Phys-l] Cramster.com

I solve the problem by having the solutions available for the
students, so there is no conflict and I check to see that homework(15%
of their grade) is done, but tests are 50% of the grade, so I catch
them in the end with out any conflict or effort on my part. As for
cramster I use it all the time some of the answers are from the
solution manual but others often present a different way of doing
things and of course the notes that are posted are very helpful

george