[Phys-l] sprinkler

I want to illustrate Newton's third law by blowing into a lawn sprinkler.
I ask this as a theoretical question to my students, but I want to see if
it works in practice. So I am looking for a rotary sprinkler (preferably
new) with low friction. Not sure if one exists that will move with only
air going through it. I've checked on ebay, and local stores have low
selection. Anybody ever try this? Does anyone know of a brand/type that
might work for this demo?