Re: [Phys-l] Real Tire Data

On 11/11/2007 05:46 PM, Michael Edmiston wrote:
... I mentioned the lower-profile tires in an earlier post, but John D.
said these only appear on sport cars. I don't believe he is correct.

I very much doubt I said that. The point I was making was
almost 180 degrees opposite from that, namely that such
tires were not a thing of the future, but in fact had been
in use in some applications "for eons".

Asserting one application is not the same as denying another
application.