Re: [Phys-l] e-learning journal suggestions?

If you reply to this long (11 kB) post please don't hit the reply button unless you prune the copy of this post that may appear in your reply down to a few relevant lines, otherwise the entire already archived post may be needlessly resent to subscribers.

ABSTRACT: In response to a request for e-learning journal suggestions, I provide 6 that add to those in previous POD posts: 4 by Patrick Whitaker (2007) and 3 by Britt Watwood that were not listed by Whitaker. In addition, I list two books from the Association for Educational Communications & Technology that might be of value to those interested in e- or distance-learning.