Re: [Phys-l] Electrocution in Bathtub - Hollywood style

I'd forgotten that. Thanks Mike. When I was a grad student we used 30 kV pulsed powersupply that had a habit of breaking down. The standard method was to keep one hand in our pocket. Just another variation on a theme.

joe

Joseph J. Bellina, Jr. Ph.D.
Professor of Physics
Saint Mary's College