Re: [Phys-l] Electrocution in Bathtub - Hollywood style

It was Thomas Merton. Here is the wiki quote

He died in Bangkok on 10 December 1968, having touched a poorly grounded electric fan while stepping out of his bath. His body was flown back to Gethsemani where he is buried.

so it was a different situation.

Joseph J. Bellina, Jr. Ph.D.
Professor of Physics
Saint Mary's College