[Phys-l] Question: The most difficult challenge I face when teaching the theory of evolution is ....."

Dear Biology Teachers,

Mike Klymkowsky has set up a great bioliteracy website <http://bioliteracy.net/>, and is currently attempting to collect and analyze teachers opinions as to what makes teaching evolutionary biology difficult.

He has requested help (APPENDIX) in communicating his effort to biology teachers.

Please do consider answering the important survey question at <http://bioliteracy.net/> by [expanding Klymkowsky's terse instructions (APPENDIX)]:

a. clicking on the left margin link "answer survey questions"

b. at "Please select school" select "Teachers"

c. click on "submit"

d. Click on the appropriate buttons and then type your answer to the question:

THE MOST DIFFICULT CHALLENGE I FACE WHEN TEACHING THE THEORY OF EVOLUTION IS . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "

in the box "Anything else we should know"

e. click on submit

Thanks.

If you have questions or comments please contact Mike Klymkowsky <Michael.Klymkowsky@Colorado.EDU>.

BTW: The counterpart question for physics and chemistry teachers is:

THE MOST DIFFICULT CHALLENGE I FACE WHEN TEACHING THE THEORY OF THE BIG BANG IS . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . "

24245 Hatteras Street, Woodland Hills, CA 91367
<rrhake@earthlink.net>
<http://www.physics.indiana.edu/~hake>
<http://www.physics.indiana.edu/~sdi>

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX