Re: [Phys-l] What's with our list app.? Was: Re: Design of experiments, a cautionary tale. Was: Re: [tap-l] pvc flute

Angle brackets (less than and greater than pairs) indicate HTML code delimiters to many email readers and servers. Depending upon your browser, email client and server settings, sometimes things inside disappear b/c some software is trying to render them as html. Playing with "smart text" like settings helps sometimes. Good luck,

Dan M

Dan MacIsaac, Associate Professor of Physics, SUNY-Buffalo State College
222SciBldg BSC, 1300 Elmwood Ave, Buffalo NY 14222 USA 716-878-3802
<macisadl@buffalostate.edu> <http://PhysicsEd.BuffaloState.edu>