From: phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu [mailto:phys-l-
bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu] On Behalf Of Bernard Cleyet
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2007 12:31 PM
To: Forum for Physics Educators
Subject: Re: [Phys-l] The West Wing

I wrote too soon! I replied in like manner back in 06.

bc

Bernard Cleyet wrote:

No, about a few millisecs. I missed it when you posted.

bc, attempting to "clean up" 10862 in inbox.

p.s. marched in the first two VietNam Day demonstrations (1966). The
first stopped at the Oakland boarder by the DA who later became
Reagan's
AG. Watched the B of A burn in Isla Vista in 1970; still have a
memento tear gas canister from that time.

LaMontagne, Bob wrote:

:-)

It took you a year and a half to come up with that lame retort?

I was in Berkely, CA, a couple of weeks ago - really pretty area.

Bob at PC

_

cut