From: phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu on behalf of Bernard Cleyet
Sent: Wed 7/4/2007 2:53 PM
To: PHYS-L Maillist
Subject: Re: [Phys-l] The West Wing

"... without the slightest hint of Bush bashing."

Wrong, only Bush pronounces it nuculer.

Also man is sometimes an abbreviation for man kind or H. sapiens. as in
the case below.

I'm a pc (or should that be sc?) person, but not when it's obvious
there is no sexism involved.

bc, who finds it curious that the feminine form is the plural for German
pronouns, etc.

Bob LaMontagne wrote:

How refreshing! - Someone citing an instance of bad science being forced
upon us all without the slightest hint of Bush bashing.

Bob at PC