[Phys-l] Parapsychology and AAAS

Does anyone know the story of how Parapsychology became recognized as
science by the AAAS? Apparently this is still true. Does anyone know if there are
any efforts underway to oppose the
continued inclusion of Parapsychology in the AAAS?

Bob Zannelli

"If we go back to the beginning we shall find that ignorance and fear
created the gods; that fancy, enthusiasm, or deceit adorned or disfigured them;
that weakness worships them; that credulity preserves them, and that custom,
respect and tyranny support them in order to make the blindness of men serve its
own interests."

D'Holback