Re: [Phys-l] Are Concepts Instantiated in Brain Synapses? (was Bunkum Awards #2. . . .)

"Are you trying to convey some information to us? I find this screed to be totally incomprehensible and impossible to follow with all its idiosyncratic use of separators. This is the second one that you have scattergunned across multiple lists this morning. Please stop!"

When I transmit a post that offends Bob LaMontagne, then I know that it can't be *all* bad!

24245 Hatteras Street, Woodland Hills, CA 91367
<rrhake@earthlink.net>
<http://www.physics.indiana.edu/~hake>
<http://www.physics.indiana.edu/~sdi>

"If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbery; and from robbery he next comes to Sabboth-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination. . . and from that to cross-posting.
With Apologies to Thomas De Quincy