Re: [Phys-l] Physics year-end projects revisited...

At 09:29 PM 6/14/2007, you wrote:
Hey.

I didn't activly participate in the initial conversation. Our year-end projects were:
- build a hovercraft
- build a ping-pong ball canon
- build a Reuben's tube.

The hovercraft & ping-pong ball canon worked GREAT. The Rubens tube needs some tweaking. I have the hovercraft posted online along with some projects we've worked on throughout the year.

<http://eyespot.com/groups/PhysicsVideos#showPageState:mainGroup:1:4:>

Paul Lulai
Physics Teacher & Online Learning Coordinator

Loved the movie. Why didn't I go to a school like that one?

Brian Whatcott Altus OK Eureka!