[Phys-l] Physics year-end projects revisited...

We had chatted a while back about final physics projects. I just posted my
kids' projects if anyone would care to see them. Picked "Hollywood Science"
again this year as the topic. Kids had to pick a movie or series of movies,
review the science involved, whether good or bad, present via PowerPoint or
similar, make a webpage (still finalizing those), and create a
scientifically accurate movie poster for advertising purposes. Turned out
quite well this year.

http://www.dtfizzix.com/FinalProject2007/Outline.html

(Link to kids' projects is at bottom of that page...)

Video clip links are dead for legal reasons; I don't like prison food.

Have a great summer break, Kids!

Daryl L Taylor, Fizzix Guy
Greenwich HS, CT
PAEMST '96
IEOTY '03
NASA Astrophysics Educator Ambassador

This email sent using 100% certified recycled electrons.