Re: [Phys-l] AP Physics B resources available-

Hello teachers!

I have just finished revision of my AP Physics B Handbook and accompanying Instructor's Manual as well the book of physics demos and hands-on activities. If you can place your order within one week I should be able to ship you the books so that you receive them by the end of June. For orders received later, you will receive the books in the second week of August, 2007. Please let me know if you need detailed information about these resources. My handbook has been well-liked particularly by beginning Physics B teachers. Thanks,

~Hasan Fakhruddin
Instructor of Physics
The Indiana Academy for Science, Mathematics, and
Humanities Ball State
University Muncie, IN 47306

E-mail: hfakhrud@bsu.edu