Re: [Phys-l] Scientists speaking outside their fields.Was...The Cause of Global Warming...

I would argue for 75% as an overwhelming majority, and I don't think "unanamity" leaves room for ANY dissent, so 100%.

Richard Grandy
Rice University
Houston TX USA (where it is unseasonably cool for the moment)