Re: [Phys-l] Southern Ocean saturated with carbon dioxide

This really is alarming. "The NEW research indicates that the
Southern Ocean has been SATURATED with carbon dioxide at least since
the 1980s." Since the 1980's? No wonder water can't freeze. The
freezing point has been lowered by the CO2.

If a ship's passenger drops a mentos candy into the southern ocean, it
will create a huge amount of CO2 foam, just like on the TV show
mythbusters with a Pepsi bottle. I sure hope they don't sell any
mentos candy on any ships down there. If a crew member or passenger
threw a mentos overboard, the resulting foaming tsuanmi would cover
the earth's land surface.
They better remove all the propellers too. When I stir soda pop in a
glass, it foams from the saturated and super saturated CO2 content.
Oh southern ocean horrors!

"the Southern Ocean has been SATURATED with carbon dioxide at least
since the 1980s."
Somehow I don't believe the pH of the ocean is that of saturated
carbonic acid water.

I am still waiting for the 1970 global warming histeria that predicted
a coming ice age soon. In 1978, I was convinced it was coming during
"The Great Blizzard of 1978". It was the shortest ice age in history
next to the Tambora eruption in 1815 that caused "the year without a
summer" in 1816. This eruption cooled off the earth from all the SO2
and dust thrown up into the stratosphere and troposphere.

The "global warming scientific methods that predicted diarrhea cases
in 2030", bc of stone age fame, Al Bore, and this Tambora event proves
that the Clean Air Act is the real cause of global warming. In 1815,
more dirt and flyash in the air cooled things off. The clean air act
removed all our dirt, soot, flyash and sulfur from our air. So the
EPA and environmentalists caused the current global warming, not CO2.

Did all the smoke from the European campfires and cooking in the 1500s
cause the little ice age that lasted many decades? No. The EPA was
centuries away.

http://www.mitosyfraudes.org/Calen/Year1816.html

"First, 1816 marked the midpoint of one of the Sun's extended periods
of low magnetic activity, called the Dalton Minimum. This particular
minimum lasted from about 1795 to the 1820s. It resembled the earlier
Maunder Minimum (about 1645-1715) that was responsible for at least 70
years of abnormally cold weather in the Northern Hemisphere. The
Maunder Minimum interval is sandwiched within an even better known
cool period known as the Little Ice Age, which lasted from about the
14th through 19th centuries."

"But the event that most severely shaped 1816's cold phenomena was the
catastrophic eruption the previous year of Tambora on the island of
Sumbawa, in modern-day Indonesia. The ash clouds and sulfur aerosols
spewed by this volcano were widespread, chilling the climate of the
Northern Hemisphere by blocking sunlight with gases and particles."

"Sulfate aerosol particles, made from volcanic gas and dust, blocked
some of the Sun's heat. Scientists today generally agree that these
aerosols were the main culprit of the 'year without a summer'. "

Read all about this and moore in Al Gore's new sea-squeal book,

"AN INCONVENIENT H-BOMB".

In it liberals, ivory tower democrats, comedian Al Gore, A-bomb fat
man Michael Moore, Harry Reed dimwit, Nancy BaBUSHka Pelosi, Chuckie
Cheese Schummer, Teddy Burp Kennedy, Hollywood, and Iran all say we
should drop H-Bombs into volcanos to cool the earth off every couple
of years from the resulting aerosols, dust and sulfur. The Iranian
prez likes it because it means he can sell more oil by bringing on a
cold Armageddon with His new toys.

Got to go get my scuba gear on. Some candy eating jerk named Michael
Moore just dropped a carton of mentos into the pH 4 southern ocean and
a huge foaming tsunami wave is coming. Gulp.

Andre

Misanthopical Spoof