Re: [Phys-l] Carmichael numbers agai

This discussion has wandered off quite a bit from my original joke about the
military advantage of "superior numbers"!

A quick summary: There are NO even Carmichael numbers. All Carmichael numbers
are odd. Furthermore, they are all the product of three or more distinct
primes. But, of course, few products of three or more distinct primes are
Carmichael numbers.

Now, back to transplanting my summer squash.

Laurent Hodges