Re: [Phys-l] Carmichael numbers agai

At 02:01 PM 5/17/2007, E Muehleisen, you wrote:

... If all Carmichael numbers are the product of three primes and 2 is a prime number,
it would seem that there is a large number of even Carmichael numbers???

When I read this note, I thought, in passing, it might embody an error of logic.
In tidying up my mail box, I was moved to look for a comparable false syllogism.

This is all I could come up with. I am fairly sure a better example
could be found though.

"If all children are the product of two parents,
and
I am a parent
then....
There is a large number of children of whom, I am the parent" [??]

Brian Whatcott Altus OK Eureka!