[Phys-l] Circular definitions. Was: AAPT editors. Was: Re: E=mc^2 because E=mc^2?

Returning to the original subject, approximately.

I've found many think N's 2nd is paramount and P conservation follows. As a result of a response to my post on a horological list [conservation of P in the case of pendulua], I investigated my favo author's (biassed, as I didn't get to go to CIT) "take". Eisberg defines mass using collision experiments instead of N2. This is bc satisfying. what think youall?

bc

Rauber, Joel wrote:

| | Hi all-
| AJP refereeing, and I have been one of the referees, is | a sensitive function of the editor's ignarance and breakfast

cut