Re: [Phys-l] Get Aggressive On Global Warming

Good luck. The other thing that I start to wonder about if we really start thinking large scale wind (my project needs 1,500,000 1.5MW units in place by 2107 to handle 30% of the U.S. energy needs) is do we have enough copper for all these generators? I understand the big pit outside Salt Lake City is projected to start giving out pretty soon.

But doesn't it take just as much copper to make a conventional generator? Maybe we will just have to melt down all of the pennies. OOOPS, they are now made of zinc.

John M. Clement
Houston, TX