Re: [Phys-l] Get Aggressive On Global Warming

I find it hilarious that global-warming deniers cite every unseasonably cold day as evidence against the documented rise in average global temperature. Clearly, personal beliefs blind zealots on both sides to reality.

--Daniel Price, Columbine High School

________________________________

From: phys-l-bounces@carnot.physics.buffalo.edu on behalf of LaMontagne, Bob
Sent: Wed 18-Apr-07 12:28 PM
To: Forum for Physics Educators
Subject: Re: [Phys-l] Get Aggressive On Global Warming

I find this to be hilarious. Human Induced Global Warming advocates
predicted that hurricanes were going to become more powerful and
frequent - the reality was that last year was almost a record low for
hurricanes. So now the focus is on the recent Nor'Easter - we have to
have SOME kind of disaster to rally the troops - even an ordinary storm
will do if you're desperate :-)

Bob at PC